Sukhoi to introduce innovative and tech-minded SportJet SSJ100
aerobd.news : Sukhoi to introduce innovative and tech-minded SportJet, to make key announcements on new markets for SSJ100
– SportJet is the first ever aircraft designed for professional sport teams travel.
– The aircraft interior’s technological features of SportJet include specially designed equipment and a variety of functionality for recovery, rest and preparation.
– The presentation will focus on the sport air travel market and take a close look at outlines, sketches, photos and interior plans of SportJet. The video presentation and SportJet visuals will be available.
– SportJet is due to be produced in 2018. Its concept is based on Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100): it is specially designed as its luxury cabin version, another premium cabin version being Sukhoi BusinessJet.
– SSJ100 is a new-generation regional aircraft designed, developed and produced for the global market. Dublin-based CityJet is the first European customer operating the Superjet 100. Its SSJ100 performed its first regular flight taking the Ireland team to Euro 2016. The Superjet 100 is onsite at FIA in CityJet livery.
– Owing to its geographic expansion, today SSJ100 can be seen in 120 airports worldwide. SSJ100 is now in global operations across the globe including in Europe, Russia, Mexico and advancing into new markets. Sukhoi will make new markets expansion announcements (and opening of a new office in Asia).
Sukhoi Civil Aircraft JSC
Sukhoi Civil Aircraft company was founded in 2000 to develop new models of civil aircraft. Today, the company’s main project is a program for the creation and development of the Sukhoi Superjet 100. The company’s shareholders are Sukhoi Company OJSC and the Italian Leonardo-Finmeccanica Company. The main areas of the company are the development, certification and production of civil aircraft, as well as related marketing, sales and after-sales. The company is head-quartered in Moscow; the aircraft are assembled at the production site in Komsomolsk-on-Amur.