flydubai passengers to enjoy a complimentary 1-Day Ticketto Expo 2020 Dubai
The Dubai-based carrier offers a complimentary 1-Day Ticket to passengers as the UAE gets ready to welcome visitors to Expo 2020 from 01 October 2021
aerobd.news : flydubai, the Dubai-based airline, announced today that passengers booking a flydubai flight to Dubai will enjoy a complimentary 1-Day Ticket to visit Expo 2020 Dubai, taking place from 01 October 2021 to 31 March 2022. The initiative is valid for all bookings made from 01 September for travel during the event dates.
The initiative is offered to every passenger travelling on a flydubai inbound booking itinerary, a one-way ticket to Dubai or any connecting flydubai flight via Dubai. The complimentary 1-Day Ticket is offered to all passengers who are eligible for the promotion whether they are travelling in Business Class or Economy Class.
Commenting on the launch of the initiative, Ghaith Al Ghaith, Chief Executive Officer of flydubai, said: “we are excited to welcome the world to Dubai as Expo 2020 opens its doors to visitors. flydubai will play an important role in supporting the UAE’s efforts to make this a truly remarkable event by connecting under served markets to Dubai. We share everyone’s excitement as we come together to witness Expo 2020 connecting minds and creating the future.’’
For 182 days, Expo 2020 Dubai will welcome the whole world in one place for a global gathering that will bring together 191 participating nations and millions of people for a unique and unmissable experience. Each of the participating countries will bring its own unique flavour, and with a programming calendar featuring up to 60 events per day and hundreds of varied experiences from food, art and music to business and sport, there will be something for every age and interest.
Sumathi Ramanathan, Vice President – Market Strategy & Sales, Expo 2020 Dubai, said: “Hosting the first World Expo in the region is a moment of immense pride for the UAE, particularly as we prepare to open our doors to the world in the year of the UAE’s Golden Jubilee. The support from organisations across the country has been instrumental in helping us deliver a safe and spectacular event. Adding flydubai to our network of more than 2,500 Authorised Ticket Resellers from around the world will help make the Expo easily accessible to millions of people and we can’t wait to welcome them to the event in less than one month.”
Jeyhun Efendi, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations and E-commerce at flydubai, said: “we are pleased to be able to offer our passengers the opportunity to visit the much-anticipated Expo 2020 Dubai. The gradual easing of restrictions on international travel and the UAE’s efforts and stringent COVID-19 protocols, along with flydubai’s readiness to safeguard travel, will see more people visiting Dubai over the next six months to explore everything that Expo 2020 and the city has to offer.’’
‘’We have grown our network to more than 95 destinations in 50 countries over the summer and we will continue to add more destinations in the coming few months.The recent launch of operations to underserved markets like Minsk in Belarus, Salzburg in Austria and Tirana in Albania confirms of our commitment to strengthening direct air-links to Dubai. flydubai will enable more people to visit the UAE as we start flights to Ankara, Budapest, Ljubljana and Warsaw from September onwards.We will also restart our operations to Helsinki and Zagreb in the next few weeks supported by our growing fleet of 54 Boeing 737 aircraft,’’ added Efendi.
Passengers will enjoy a complimentary 1-Day Ticket to visit Expo 2020 Dubaiby booking a flydubai flight. Flights are available to book on flydubai.com, holidays.flydubai.com, the official flydubai App, the flydubai Call Centre on (+971) 600 54 44 45, flydubai travel shops or through our travel partners.
To know more about the 1-Day Ticket to visit Expo 2020 Dubai, please visit:https://www.flydubai.com/en/plan/expo-2020/
From its home in Dubai, flydubai has created a network of more than 95 destinations served by a fleet of 54 aircraft. Since commencing operations in June 2009, flydubai has been committed to removing barriers to travel, creating free flows of trade and tourism and enhancing connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
flydubai has marked its journey with a number of milestones:
An expanding network: Created a network of more than 95 destinations in 50countries across Africa, Central Asia, the Caucasus, Central and South-East Europe, the GCC and the Middle East, and the Indian Subcontinent.
Serving underserved markets: Opened more than 70 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
An efficient single fleet-type: Operates a single fleet-type of 54 Boeing 737 aircraft and includes: 36 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800, 15 Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 3 Boeing 737 MAX 9 aircraft.
Enhancing connectivity: Carried more than 75 million passengers since it began operations in 2009.
About Expo 2020 Dubai
From 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022, Expo 2020 Dubai will welcome visitors from every corner of the globe to join the making of a new world, as it brings together the planet in one place to re imagine tomorrow.
• With the purpose of ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’, Expo 2020 will be the world’s most impactful global incubator for new ideas, catalysing an exchange of new perspectives and inspiring action to deliver real-life solutions to real-world challenges
• Expo 2020 will be the biggest cultural gathering in the world, presenting a visually striking and emotionally inspiring 182 days, as more than 200 participants – including nations, multilateral organisations, businesses, and educational institutions, as well as millions of visitors – create the largest and most diverse World Expo ever
• Expo 2020’s sub themes of Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability will inspire visitors to preserve and protect our planet, explore new frontiers and build a better future for everyone
• For six months, Expo 2020 will be a must-visit family destination, with thousands of events, amazing exploratory experiences, and free entry for children up to age 18
• Expo is committed to building a more equitable and just world for everyone, while keeping visitors safe by following the latest guidance of the world’s leading medical, science and health experts
• Expo 2020 is the first World Expo to take place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region, located on a 4.38 sq km site adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
• Built with a meaningful and measurable long-term legacy in mind, the Expo site will transform into District 2020 – a model global community that will rethink the cities of the future – after Expo 2020 closes its doors